AM Production Engineer (m/f/d)
- Published: 24.01.2023
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
ABOUT THE JOB:
As an AM Production Engineer, you ensure the timely and problem-free operation of internal additive manufacturing, including conventional post-processing.
You act as a key interface between development, service, sales and production.
You are jointly responsible for the best possible utilization and the perfect technical condition of the machine park. Furthermore, you are responsible for the compliance with the respective internal customer requirements.
- Preparation, planning and support of production orders on our SLM systems
- Support in the expansion of the conventional post processing area
- Support for internal customer and R&D projects
- Monitoring of KPI's of the internal machine park
- Responsibility for continuous improvement of processes
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in additive manufacturing and/or production/ engineering
- Experience with conventional and additive manufacturing methods
- Experience with Materialize Magics and the MS Power Platform desirable
- You have a customer-oriented, self-confident and self-motivated way of working
- You are a teamplayer, especially in international teams, combined with a problem-solving "can do" attitude
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist