After Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- You are the first point of contact for our customers. Your job is to ensure the customer’s success in their day-to-day production operations
- Through your long-term support you ensure the customer’s capacity to work
- You are responsible for the sale of service contracts, training products and upgrade items
- You work closely together with our other Account Managers, Machine Sales and Business Development in an international and diverse environment
- Together with the project members Services, Operations and Machine Operators you handle internal projects
- You contribute significantly to the company’s success through revenue as well as through advancement of the company’s image
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- You successfully completed a training as industrial clerk or a further education as foreman or you hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3+ years of relevant work experience within the Key Account Management
- Your experience in the distribution of products that require explanation in an industrial B2B environment sets you apart
- In the past, you have already worked in the field of Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Healthcare or Tooling
- Knowledge and experience in the field of additive manufacturing processes are beneficial
- Strong communication and project management skills combined with a problem-solving attitude and the willingness to serve
- You are fluent in English and German. French is a plus
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist