Application Engineer Southern Germany (m/f/d)
- Published: 14.02.2023
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- This position is Homeoffice based including a company car for private use
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this central position, you will be part of our international application team with the great opportunity to work with leading manufacturing companies around the globe. Aligned with customer needs, a journey of vibrant and challenging projects is required for the success of SLM Solutions. With the use of our latest advanced technologies and the support of our colleagues, there is the unique chance to push the additive manufacturing technology forward. Your contribution will help to enhance the future of additive manufacturing. Are you ready for the next level challenge? Apply now!
- Support new and existing customers on all technical inquiries (with consultancy and activities such as manufacturing bechmark parts as well as part cost analysis)
- Direct consulting and support of sales opportunity projects at prospective and existing customers in close collaboration with Sales and/or Business Development
- Take responsibility in the entire part production process from the first contact to delivery to the customer
- Train our customers with regards to our systems and applications
- Work closely together in an international cross-functional SLM Solutions team
- Responsibility for continuous improvement of processes
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s/Master´s degree in Engineering or similar level obtained through experience
- At least 3+years of relevant work experience, ideally in the field of additive manufacturing
- Your experiences with Materialize Magics and laser powder bed fusion (L-PBF) technologies are a plus
- Customer oriented, self-confident and self-motivated working principles in projects
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, especially in international teams combined with a problem-solving "can do" attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad in EMEA and fluent in Business English as well as good language skills in German
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist