Application Specialist Automotive (f/m/d)SLM Solutions is an integrated solutions provider and metal additive manufacturing partner. The robust Selective Laser Melting metal additive manufacturing systems optimize fast, reliable and cost-efficient production for complex, completely dense metal parts.
With our 400 Employees from over 20 nations, SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore and the United States.
Diversity is a part of SLM. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Application Specialist Automotive (f/m/d)
- Preparing strong business cases for prospects and customers through data preparation, build job simulation and costs optimization
- Operating as a direct technical contact to customers
- Leading customer projects in the field of Automotive
- Manufacturing of Selective Laser Melting prototypes and small series
- Supporting Sales, Business Development and Marketing through technical consulting, demonstrations and presentations in house or at exhibitions and congresses
- Technical developing of case studies on representative parts from the Automotive industry
- Developing expertise in the fields of Automotive, additive manufacturing, software, pre/post-processing and spreading knowledge to serve customer projects
- Performing customer trainings and workshops at different knowledge levels and supporting the development of educational materials
- Support prospects and customers with Automotive production experience
- Successfully completed technical academic degree in the field of Automotive, Mechanics, Materials, Welding, Business or similar
- 5-10 years of working experience in the Automotive industry
- Self-confident manners towards customers and ease creating and displaying presentation slide-shows
- Experience in Project Management in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Hands-on attitude and motivation for deep technical understanding of additive manufacturing processes
- CAD Design skills in Automotive components
- Experience in Serial Production for the Automotive industry would be beneficial
- Business-fluent German and English skills, including international experience and willingness to travel (20%-40%);
Join us today:Please send your application including your CV, possible starting date and salary expectations via our online application tool.
You have any further questions?
Please feel free to contact us.
SLM Solutions Group AG
HR Recruiting Team