Associate Technology Development Software (m/f/d)
- Published: 15.11.2022
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:The technology development team creates new machine concepts and technologies for Selective Laser Melting. Software plays a significant role in further advancing the machines, as well as the data processing and process monitoring tools. You are a Software Developer (m/f/d) and responsible for the software in these innovations.
- Responsibility for various cross-functional software tasks related to technology development projects and advanced development projects
- You cooperate with technology development project managers and other colleagues in joint development actions
- Developing and programming machine control software for Selective Laser Melting machines and test rigs as well as developing software for process monitoring systems
- You validate software directly on the internal operation site
- Furthermore, you document your own software investigations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in informatics, computer science or comparable
- Comprehensive experience in software development, especially in the field of machine controls
- Experience in object-oriented design/development and frameworks/languages like .NET/C# are beneficial
- Experience in geometric algorithms implementation is an advantage
- An independent as well as target- and solution-oriented working mode and multidisciplinary technical comprehension are essential
- Your very good communication skills in English complete your profile, good language skills in German are advantageous
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist