Scanning Strategy Expert (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- corporate fitness network Wellpass
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:When pushing the boundaries with more and more complex machines, data preparation is one of the keys to success. Managing up to twelve lasers at once requires a profound understanding of the Selective Laser Melting processes. Together with our team of highly skilled experts from around the globe you will:
- Investigate the selective laser melting process to lay the foundation for the development of next generation scanning strategies
- Use and develop state of the art tools for data preparation
- Plan, conduct and analyse experiments using our latest machine generation
- Work together with our customers to figure out tailor made solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in the field of engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical) or Physics
- Knowledge or experience in the field of thermodynamics or welding
- A background in selective laser melting or similar processes with a focus on scanning strategies is a plus
- Familiar with programming your own software (e.g. Python) in a development environment
- You are a confident communicator in English
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist