Business Development Manager Aviation / Space EMEA (m/f/d)
- Published: 2023-01-30
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- A versatile and responsible field of activity and responsibility in a fast growing, innovation leading, and international company
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Work with a great team, the coolest L-PBF technologies and top-notch companies
- Modern structures and state-of-the-art technology
- Great colleagues from over 25 nations
- 30 days of holiday
- Kindergarten subsidy
- This position is home office based
- You identify and assess new strategic customers in EMEA and establish new business opportunities in the Aviation / Space & Defence segment in collaboration with regional sales management, application engineering and marketing
- Develop and manage Key Accounts in the field of Aviation / Space & Defence in close collboration with the regional sales managers as well as ensuring long-term customer relationships
- Lead the industrialization of metal AM, drive brand awareness and positioning of SLM Solutions in the Aviation / Space & Defense segment in EMEA
- Enhance and maintain the segment sales funnel in line with quarterly and yearly targets together with regional sales team
- Support global sales channel partners and strategic customer projects
- Provide overview regarding key data including relevant market trends
- Monitor and report competitor activities with regards to their segment specific solutions
- Represent SLM Solutions at relevant conferences, congresses & exhibitions
- Provide market trends and ideas how to improve competitiveness to product management and R&D
- Definition and implementation of sales tools for the specific segment
- Develop innovative AM business case studies and publish customers success stories
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree in engineering or economics, preferably with focus on Aviation / Space & Defence
- 5+ years relevant international experiences in sales, marketing or business development, preferably in the Aviation / Space & Defence segment
- Experience in additive manufacturing for Aviation / Space & Defence is a great plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of account performance and high proficiency in Excel
- Profound tactical sales skills in mapping accounts and decision makers
- Demonstrated success in Key Account and Project Management
- Intercultural competence and sensitivity as well as the willingness and ability to travel globally
- Impeccable organization skills as well as the ability to keep projects moving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ensure deadlines are met
- High attention to details and strong communication skills in English - Spanish or French is a plus
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist