CAE & PLM Administration Engineer Siemens NX and Teamcenter (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Planning, configuration, system tests and roll-outs from updates for our CAD/PLM software
- You provide first level support to the Service Desk and Infrastructure team to help resolve technical problems
- Write training documentation and operating manuals to support CAE/PLM familiarization training across the company
- Furthermore, you develop enhancements or new techniques and methods to solve problems. As well you modify scripts, create Java Objects, configurate and test applications to ensure that they operate reliably
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in the field of engineering (Industrial, IT, Mechanical, Aerospace)
- In-depth understanding and proven experience with administration of CAD, ECAD, CAE & PLM applications such as:
- Siemens NX and Teamcenter
- FEA (Altair, Ansys, Abaqus)
- Autodesk Inventor and Vault (preferable)
- Expertise in coding e.g. C#, SQL Database, VBA, Java, JSP and knowledge of integration of ERP/SAP
- Ability to close gaps between design and production organizations by being strongly familiar with modelling and drawing as well as understanding of product development lifecycle
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist