C#/.NET Developer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:You execute and own SW design, development and traceability from requirements up to testing. Furthermore, you establish SW Unit and Integration Test requirements and relevant reports.
Some of the project areas of work regarding future-oriented architecture around additive manufacturing:
- Additive Machinery master controller: software managing UI and coordinating actions on hardware e.g. PLC or Optic/Laser system
- Implementation of geometric algorithms for component geometries and new exposure strategies in collaboration with domain experts
- Closed-loop layer monitoring with vision-based system and application of real-time corrective actions
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of computer science/engineering or a comparable qualification in software/programming
- Professional experience as Software Developer (m/f/d) in an industrial environment – Level of responsibility in projects depends on your previous experiences
- Your expertise in object-oriented design/development, e.g. “S.O.L.I.D.” and “Cleancode” principles, and frameworks/languages like .NET/C# sets you apart
- Knowledge in NUnit, Moq or similar testing framework as well as in DevOps tools (Git, Jira, Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Experience in geometric algorithms implementation is an advantage
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist