Channel Partner Manager (2-year Contract) (m/f/d)
- Published: 2023-08-23
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- You will develop and execute channel marketing initiatives that drive revenue through our partners
- Lead marketing onboarding of new channel partners
- Define a structure of pre-approved enablements and roll-out an accessible platform for partners
- Creating compelling marketing collateral such as product sheets, success stories, videos, etc., as well as tracking and reporting success and failures and adjusting tactics will be part of your scope
- Manage professional relationships with key channel partners, ensuring they have the support they need to succeed
- Monitor channel partner co-branding to confirm alignment with SLM Solutions' partner guidelines and corporate identity
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related field)
- 2+ years experience in channel marketing
- Track record of developing and executing successful marketing enablements
- Project management and organizational skills
- Fluency in both English and German preferred, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Kristin Kahl
- Talent Sourcer