Change Manager Digitalization (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- corporate benefits
- corporate fitness network Wellpass
- This position is Homeoffice based
ABOUT THE JOB:
The goal of our team is to make your colleague´s life easier!
By carefully analyzing current processes and working methods, we are identifying ways for digitalization and climate change within essential departments like Service, Sales, R&D and Marketing.
In doing so, we are specifically committed to optimize cooperation between people and, as an ambassador and multiplier, at the same time maintain the focus on software solutions. We take responsibility for projects such as introducing an App-solution for our service-technicians, setting up a CRM-based forecast planning or develop an approval process for quotes.
A global mindset, intercultural skills and a high level of self-discipline enable us to support SLM Teams globally and allow us to work remotely.
- You become part of a young and dynamic team, that enjoys a free way of working and at same time, a high level of ownership
- You support in projects with a high variety and facing different industries, that need your support in their very individual transformation
- You act as a networker and bridge builder between management, departments and IT
- Analysis, Definition and Training of future processes for all SLM teams
- You develop change-specific methodological skills, knowledge and practical tips
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, IT or comparable
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM System (preferably SAP ERP, CX, C4C, CPQ, FSM) other CRM and ERP systems are an advantage
- Basic skills in project planning
- You have a strong understanding of relationships and dependencies between business and IT in an industrial environment
- As we are responsible for all SLM Teams globally, intercultural skills are your key to establish collaborations within SLM teams worldwide
- In addition to very good English skills, both spoken and written, you have a strong customer orientation
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist