Customer Service Specialist France (m/f/d)
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- A versatile and responsible field of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Play with the coolest L-PBF technologies and top-notch companies
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
This position is based in Lyon
- Offer and order managment in the area of service, beginning from order acceptance over deadline monitoring up to delivery of spare parts by using SAP
- Within the CRM maintenance you take care of the data as well as continuously update and improve the CRM
- Transfer HSE knowledge from the headquarter to the French service team and being responsible for HSE documentation
- As Customer Service Specialist you support our After Sales Account Manager
- You coordinate customer concerns with our departments Field Service, Product Management, Production, Purchasing, Accounting, Sales and Marketing
- Furthermore you analyse risks as well as communicate them to the relevant departments for early de-escalation
- You take care of the administration of the subsidiary
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma / Degree in Economics or Management with a technical focus
- 5+ years of experience in customer service with a technical focus in an industrial environment
- Your affinity for modern technology and your very good skills in MS Office set you apart
- Good knowledge in SAP, Salesforce or comparable is a plus
- We require fluent language skills in French and English – Spanish is a plus
- You have a problem-solving attitude combined with a proactive and hands-on mentality
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist