Engineer within Concurrent Engineering (m/w/d)
- Published: 25.11.2022
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- You design mechanical or electrical systems for L-PBF machine
- Flow down service or production requirements into the SLM machine
- Provide design and solutions for mechanical or electrical setups
- Support the Functional Testing Team to derive the ATP (acceptens test procedures) requirements to functional test
- Enable mechanical simulation
- You are looking for oppurtunitys to safe time or money in the supply chain
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic) or equivalent certification
- Good knowledge in Siemens NX or EPLAN
- Good knowledge in Vault or PLM
- Strongly familiar with manufacturing processes
- Ability to oversee the service and production interfaces, furthermore anticipate potential Industrialization issues and address design in advance to overcome them
- Your excellent attention to details and focus on reliability and producibility sets you apart
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Angelika Sperl
- HR Business Partner