Field Service Technician EMEA (m/f/d)
- Published: 2023-09-05
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- For service technicians (m/f/d): company car for private use
- This position is Homeoffice based in Germany
- After extensive training, you will independently support our customers in the core regions of Germany and Europe
- You will install our SLM machines on-site and be responsible for their maintenance and service
- Analyze potential issues and work on solutions in direct communication with customer service
- Comprehensive documentation of maintenance results
- You will conduct customer training within your area of responsibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed training in the area of industrial mechanics, mechatronics, or equivalent
- You already gained professional experience in a similar position
- Your affinity for modern technology and your good IT skills, especially in MS Office, set you apart
- Fluency in German and good English skills
- A high level of quality awareness, one's own initiative and an independent working method as well as 100% willingness to travel complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist