Field Service Technician France (m/f/d)
- A versatile and responsible field of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Play with the coolest L-PBF technologies and top-notch companies
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- For service technicians (m/f/d): company car for private use
- This position is Homeoffice based in the south-west of Paris
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Service Technician, you are the first point of contact for all questions from our customers. First and foremost, you are responsible for the commissioning of our machines, their regular maintenance and the additional services. Due to the regular exchange with your team you are always up to date and can use your know-how profitably for all technical inquiries. Therefore, you make a significant contribution to customer satisfaction. If you would like to face the challenges of new technologies, then apply now!
- After extensive training, you will independently support our customers in the countries covered by SLM Solutions France (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, French speaking Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia)
- You install our SLM machines on site and are responsible for their maintenance and service
- With your expertise, you analyze problems and work out the solution in direct collaboration with customer service
- A complete documentation of the maintenance results is also part of your tasks
- In addition, you will conduct customer training in your area of responsibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed training in the area of industrial mechanics, mechatronics combined with relevant work experience or a Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Your affinity for modern technology and your good IT skills, especially in MS Office, set you apart
- We require a very good command of spoken and written French as well as a good command of English
- A high level of quality awareness, one’s own initiative and an independent working method as well as 100% willingness to travel complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:Nikon SLM Solutions AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
Nikon SLM Solutions AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
Nikon SLM Solutions AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist