A publicly traded company, SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany with offices and subsidiaries in France, Italy, Russia, India, China, Singapore and the United States and a network of partners around the world ready to collaborate with our customers. As an inventor of the selective laser melting process, we focus on the development and distribution of the most innovative, production-oriented metal additive manufacturing systems. Our focus is to be a leader in product performance and innovation.
General Manager France (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and highly dynamic general manager to develop our business in France with a strong hands-on mentality able to sell technical solutions into industrial, aerospace, automotive and any other focus market we see as addressable.
The following tasks await you:
- Meet sales and revenue objectives for France. This includes revenue through machine sales as well as services and after-sales products
- Report forecast for quarterly order intake and revenue to Sales Director EMEA. Deliver results according to forecast
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for France in close collaboration with Sales Director EMEA
- Take profit and loss responsibility for the legal entity
- Build, lead and develop a strong multi-disciplinary team in France
- Ensure close collaboration of the local team with all functions in the head quarter
- Accountability to administer the legal entity SLM Solutions SAS.
- Support legal, accounting, HR and other processes in alignment with the head quarter
You have the following qualifications:
- Degree in engineering or business administration
- Over 10 years experience of doing business in an industrial environment
- At least 5 years of sales management experience for capital equipment
- Experienced in collaborating with high-end customers from aerospace, automotive and medical
- Established C-level and senior level contacts with key customers in the regional market place
- Excellent communication skills, well organized and business acumen skills
- Experience managing an entity for a foreign company
- Strong leader who empowers people and motivates a team
- Perfect French and fluent English is required, German is a plus
- Preferably willing to relocate to Lyon
What we offer:
- Multifunctional and responsible scope of duties in a fast growing and international company
- Modern organization and dynamic high-tech technology
- Training in the head quarter in Germany
Your way to us
Please apply using our online application form with your complete application documents under the reference number 2019-46.
We look forward to hearing from you.