Global Fleet Safety & Availability Manager (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Ensure safety integrity of entire install base at customers and manage technical availability with customers
- Manage technical product notifications and/or stop of operation notifications with customers
- Receive official Delegation of Authority for Fleet Safety from EVP Services & Solutions, report status into board
- Manage all results of Safety Investigations and TPNs (Technical Product Notifications)
- Define and own the process of tracking and tracing technical availability at customer sites including Chinese Wall concept
- Negotiate with customers technical availability of machine on monthly bases and initiate the invoices
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering, Commercial or Legal
- 3+ years of professional experience in a high-technology environment
- Your significant experience in leading negotiations, project management and contract management sets you apart
- Deep knowledge in process management and EHS
- You are a strong communicator in German and and English, internally as well as within customer communication
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist