IT Security Specialist (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Concept, design, development and engineering of IT security solutions
- Consulting management and departments on IT security and operation of IT security systems, such as Fortinet Firewalls, Endpoint Protection and the DLP environment
- You monitor and ensure network security and design the internal control and evaluation processes of the security management
- Active and clear communication on IT security issues (e.g. reports, intranet publications, security awareness programmes)
- The identification of optimization potentials as well as regular audits, pentests and the implementation of the resulting measures are part of your responsibilities
- Implementation of basic IT security measures and handling of security incidents as well as continuous development of relevant IT security architectures
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable training combined with relevant professional experience of 3+ years
- Very good knowledge of windows architecture, IT security and IT security standards, first experience in Linux is a plus
- Extensive knowledge in the area of Microsoft Windows Platform, Intune, ATP and Microsoft collaboration solutions (Exchange, SharePoint, O365, Teams)
- You have experiences in ISO27001 and the IT security law
- In-depth project management skills as well as excellent communication skills in English set you apart
- You are connecting the dots, work in a service-oriented way, enjoy analyzing complex business matters and are a communicative teamplayer
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist