Laser and Optics Engineer Control Expert (m/f/d)
- Published: 2022-12-15
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Driving the identification and consolidation of requirements for the Beam Control System of the SLM machine's optical components
- Working in interdisciplinary project teams e.g. electronics designers, mechanical designers, optics experts, system engineers, etc.
- Project management, project coordination and stakeholder management of internal and external partners
- Taking on organizational and coordinative tasks in projects, including organizing project meetings and overseeing the status on deliverables
- Cooperate with engineering teams, IP team, production, quality and service to enable best solutions to reach outstanding quality & productivity
- Design and conduct experiments in a laser lab
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering, electrical engineering, optical technology, physics or comparable
- Your knowledge of automation and control technology as well as of electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical components and their control sets you apart
- Knowledge of electrical design, including high speed control circuits, current drivers, real time systems and algorithm design
- You have experience in real time control within photonics from e.g. optical communication, high speed image acquisition or similar
- Optical simulation skills using Zemax, Oslo and alike are considered a plus
- Ability to communicate across and involve all technical disciplines to advance a concept to a fully implemented solution
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Kristin Kahl
- Talent Sourcer