Master Thesis Student PLC Software Engineering (m/f/d)
- Practically oriented studies with integration into the operational process
- Insight into versatile and responsible fields of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Diverse and global organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- Cooperation and collaboration at eye level in a positive working environment
- Modern structures with individual development opportunities
- Great permanent placement opportunities
POSITION DESCRIPTION:In this position, you will implement a complete project in the area of Additive Manufacturing from the planning phase to implementation and evaluation. You will work closely with our software developers, electrical design team and the control system engineers, so you can learn and develop on:
- The process and functionality of our SLM machines
- Automation concepts of SLM machines
- PLC architecture, hardware and software
- Integration and qualification of control solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled student in automation technology, electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering, computer science or comparable
- First experience with PLCs, software development (e.g. in Python, Java, C++) or embedded software
- Knowledge of automation and control technology as well as of electro-mechanical components is a plus
- Knowledge of drive systems and PLC programming languages (SCL/ST, CoDeSys, Siemens TIA Portal) is beneficial
- Good communication skills in English complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist