Material Parameter Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Published: 2023-09-08
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- You develop parameter sets for new and existing materials to be processed by SLM and perform full qualification with the focus on material performance, geometrical accuracy, process stability and productivity
- Prepare deep report of experiments for internal use and write external white papers as well as conference presentations of developed results
- Execute deep statistical analysis of material properties data to ensure high confidence level and a high standard of material performance
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, technicians, engineers, and scientists in an international environment with other departments to work on customer needs in regards to material parameter development and material qualification related topics
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Aerospace) or Physics
- Your professional experience in the field of material development and/or additive manufacturing sets you apart
- Deep knowledge and experience in post thermal treatment of different materials with regards to its response to microstructure and mechanical properties of different additive manufactured materials is required
- Broad experience in material testing during the qualification process, for benchmark part production and for machine acceptance tests complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Kristin Kahl
- Talent Sourcer