Process Manager PLM Digitalization (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Support the PLM tool implementation across all company functions, incl. managing of single work packages, PLM tool upgrades and legacy data migration to selected PLM platform
- You establish digital processes to ensure full consistency and completeness of Engineering Design Data used by any company functions
- Data model management and administration for CAD/PDM/PLM tools are part of your tasks
- Furthermore, you support Design Process definition, optimization, and trainings across all company
- You lead companywide CAD/PDM familiarization training
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in the field of engineering (Industrial, IT, Mechanical, Aerospace)
- 3+ years of experiences in managing / customizing PLM/PDM/CAD tools, including PLM configuration, administration, customization, BoM management, legacy data migration
- Proven experience in the field of Process Management / Quality Management
- Strongly familiar with configuration management procedures and related implications
- Ability to close gaps between Design and Production organizations by being strongly familiar with Production and Industrialization processes
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Ms. Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist