Product Manager (m/f/d) SLM500 & SLM800
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:Join our young and dynamic product management team consisting of 7 colleagues with direct reporting line to the CEO.
- Serve as the product manager for our leading workhorses the SLM500 and SLM800
- Drive innovations & machine improvement projects to ensure competitiveness across product life cycle
- Understand customer processes and map customer journeys, thereby developing value propositions
- Analyze market data and map market trends to ensure our technology leadership
- Prepare and conduct product trainings for our sales team, in order to secure our continuous business success and strengthen the relationsthip to our key account customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Your experience in product management or sales management sets you apart
- Impeccable organization skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARESLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
Questions? Ms Angelika Sperl will help you!
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG