Project Manager Customer Satisfaction (m/f/d)
- Published: 04.04.2023
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- corporate fitness network Wellpass
- Fully responsible project leader for high-risk and high-visibility customer issues
- Set-up and execute cross-functional project teams
- Full customer ownership in scope of projects
- Indirect cross-functional leadership within project organizations
- Leverage dotted-line leadership to extract concepts for new business offerings
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- You have gained solid experience in one of the following industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Healthcare or Tooling
- Your experience in project management sets you apart
- Familiarity with ERP/CRM systems
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad when needed
- Fluency in English and ability to effectively communicate across functions, German language skills are a plus
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Kristin Kahl
- Talent Sourcer