Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany (m/f/d)
- Published: 21.07.2022
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- A versatile and responsible field of activity and responsibility in a fast growing, innovation leading, and international company
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Work with a great team, the coolest L-PBF technologies and top-notch companies
- Modern structures and state-of-the-art technology
- Great colleagues from over 25 nations
- 30 days of holiday
- Kindergarten subsidy
- This position is home office based
ABOUT THE POSITION:Due to strong demand for our solutions we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany (m/f/d). This position represents a great opportunity to become part of an international growing team and take responsibility for developing sales in the defined territory to help to drive our growth towards industry leadership in the Metal Additive Manufacturing market.
Are you the person that can take on this responsibility?
The Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) reports to the Regional Sales Director and works closely together with Application Support, Inside Sales and Customer Service.
- Define your territory sales plan, execute vital few actions, and achieve defined sales objectives for the territory
- Develop and close new prospective customers in key segments such as aerospace, automotive, medical, high tech and energy/oil & gas
- Account management of key customers to grow our business by repeat orders
- Present our company and our solutions to prospective customers
- Act as a consultant to potential customers with regards to our solutions and best fit for defined applications.
- Follow up and qualify leads and conduct visits to existing and prospective customers
- Manage strategic sales projects, in the area of Southern Germany in cooperation with channel partners
- Coach the channel sales partner(s) in case of additional partner coverage of the defined territory
- Work closely with the business development, application engineering, service & support and internal sales teams to succeed in winning the business
- Develop and maintain a (prospective) customer database using (CRM SAP C4C)
- Manage your sales funnel, provide periodical forecasts and sales reports
- Participate in trade shows, exhibits and conferences
- Contribute to market research and market analysis, including competitive strategic analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in engineering and/or business with technical acumen (Bachelor, Master)
- 5+ years of sales experience selling solutions and/or high technology capital goods to design and manufacturing engineers
- Ability to apply a solution sales approach that translates features into customer benefits
- Professional experience in the field of additive manufacturing is highly beneficial
- Experience in working with international customers; experience with channel partners might be beneficial
- Quickly build trusting relationships with prospects and customers
- Effective, convincing communicator and fair negotiator
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills to proficiently manage sales project complexities
- Experience developing and delivering professional sales presentations as well as ability to write clear and concise reports and business correspondence
- Independent and structured way of working
- People’ person with open, ‘can do’ attitude and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking. Native language skills need to align with the regional territory
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (50% travel commitment)
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Angelika Sperl
- HR Business Partner