(Senior) Additive Materials Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Published: 14.10.2022
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- You collect customer needs and review the competitive landscape
- Material product requirement definition is part of your tasks
- You assist in roadmap definition and execution
- Lead customer workshops and execute voice of the customer (VOC) surveys
- You own the Material Parameter Development Process and lead the execution of Material Parameter Development Projects
- Furthermore, you collaborate with internal and external customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree or equivalent certification in the field of engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Aerospace, Material Science, Industrial Engineering) or Physics with focus on L-PBF
- Professional experience and demonstrated achievements in process development, material qualification or product management for metal Additive Manufacturing
- Your deep understanding of material characterization in a laboratory environment sets you apart
- Ability to anticipate customer and product management prospective
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist