(Senior) Control System Engineer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:The (Senior) Control System Engineer (m/f/d) represents the link between the process development teams, power handling and machine safety on the one hand and electrical construction, mechanical construction and software development on the other hand.
The (Senior) Control System Engineer is responsible for:
- Driving the identification and consolidation of requirements for the Control System of the SLM machines and peripheral devices
- Development of architectural and functional concepts to implement the previously identified requirements on system and subsystem level
- Guidance of junior control system engineers in the development of concepts for subsystems of the machine control system
- Coordination with internal stakeholders in the development of the individual subsystem concepts for the SLM machine control system
- Coordination with the software architect in implementing the concepts in software
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, medical technology, mechanical engineering, automation technology or a comparable subject
- As a senior 6+ years of experience in system design in highly complex control systems in the industrial, automotive, medical or aerospace sectors
- Proven experience with system engineering principles, e.g. V-lifecycle process including requirements engineering, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) methods, validation & verification principles
- Wide experience with system engineering development environments such as ALM for requirements management and configuration control, SysML, Matlab / Simulink, Python
- Very good communication and team building skills
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist