Senior Patent Engineer (m/f/d)
- Published: 16.06.2022
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- A versatile and responsible field of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Play with the coolest additive technologies and top-notch companies
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Great colleagues from over 25 nations
- 30 days of holiday
- mobile work
- kindergarten subsidy
- Involvement in new technologies and new product development programs and projects for the identification and follow-up of inventive aspects and potential for protective rights
- Support of internal inventors with drafting of invention disclosures as well as preparation of patent applications together with external patent attorneys
- Conduct patent searches regarding patentability, freedom to operate, invalidity
- Prepare challenges and defenses in patent conflicts in collaboration with external patent attorneys
- Take part in ongoing competitor patenting monitoring
- Participate in continuous advancement of our IP strategy and company internal IP related processes
- Prepare and conduct internal employee trainings
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree or equivalent certification in a technical, scientific or economic academic discipline with additional qualification as patent engineer or comparable
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a high technology industrial environment
- Experience in working with a common IP administration system is a plus
- You have a good grasp of abstract concepts and you are a fast learner
- Your sensitivity for the meaning of details in language and joy in dealing with complex technical matters set you apart
- Open-minded and confident appearance even across department and company boundaries
- You are a strong communicator in German and English – additional language skills e.g. in Chinese, Japanese or French would be an advantage
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist