(Senior) PLC Software Developer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:Automation for SLM machines is mandatory. The PLC Software Developer (m/f/d) works together with the electrical construction department to plan and implement electrical measurement, control and regulation components for the SLM machines.
- This role is the central point of contact for all automation-relevant aspects, responsible for the implementation of the process and the functionality of the SLM machine
- Further development of the automation concepts for SLM machines is part of your tasks
- You implement functional concepts for the control in PLC software and support activities with the integration of the PLC software into the control hardware
- Moreover you support in commissioning the control in the machine
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Automation Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Control Technology or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience as PLC Developer and Automation Designer (m/f/d)
- Holistic knowledge of PLC programming languages (SFC, Ladder, SCL/ST, Function Block Diagram)
- Your knowledge of automation and control technology as well as of electro-mechanical components and their control and model-based logic description sets you apart
- In the past you have already worked with Siemens PLC and TIA Portal, Schneider PLC and in a CODESYS development environment
- Knowledge in Matlab & Simulink as well as electrical engineering is a plus
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist