Senior Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- You are the senior specialist within SLM Solutions to prove compliance of SLM products to safety regulations and to the safety risk assessment in accordance to DIN EN ISO 12100-2010
- In this position you are accountable to derive requirements on the safety functions of the SLM products
- Furthermore you demonstrate compliance of the implemented system to the safety requirements, especially the achieved performance levels in accordance DIN EN ISO 13849
- Coordinate all other activities required to demonstrate compliance to safety regulations and requirements of SLM products within the engineering organization, including ensuring the creation of safety requirements for systems and software, reviewing functional safety concepts, coordination of test planning, execution and reporting, as well as safety related activities for ATP to ensure SLM product compliance
- Moreover you define and maintain the Safety Process for SLM solutions complaint to applicable regulations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree or equivalent certification in the field of engineering with at least 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge in safety assessment and reduction in machinery safety or other safety critical products, i.e. aerospace, automotive or medical applications
- You are familiar with European Directive 2006/42/EG and especially with DIN EN ISO 12100-2010 and DIN EN ISO 13849
- Proven experience in qualitative and quantitative safety assessments as well as in execution of V-lifecycle process especially under the aspect of safety engineering
- You have the ability to anticipate potential industrialization issues and address design in advance to overcome them; in addition you are fluent in English
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly with your CV in English via our online application tool.
Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist