Senior System Engineer Special Programs (m/f/d)
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- A versatile and responsible field of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Play with the coolest additive technologies and top-notch companies
- A future-proof job with the innovation leader in the AM market
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Great colleagues from over 25 nations
- Modern structures and state-of-the-art technology
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:Drive execution of converting product management requirements for machines into a profitable SLM machine system by establishing the design intent through the definition of the system technical requirements while meeting business expectations (product costs and service life) and pushing the special programs through the design review process.
- Requirement’s analysis and validation
- Systems design specification
- Establish systems qualification plan and procedure
- Support system certification activities
- Managing engineering changes requests (HW/SW)
- Engineer Focal within New Product Introduction (NPI) projects with focus on special programs
- Ensure robust and reliable machine design through proper system validation
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of engineering (Industrial, Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading multidisciplinary design program of complex system with high technology content products
- Your strong experience in requirements analysis, architecture design, systems integration, testing, certification and technical documentation sets you apart
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions as well as anticipate potential industrialization issues and address design in advance to overcome them
- Experience with Polarion, Doors or similar requirements management tool and SysML
- Experience in working, coordinating and communicating in cross global project teams as well as the willingness for a longer stay in the USA is a must
- Your experience in the preparation of P&ID’s, ideally with EPLAN Preplanning, and your fluent communication skills in English complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Ms. Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist