Service Engineer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- Service Expert with one or more product responsibility working in interdisciplinary Product Control Boards (PCB)
- You build the information channel between R&D/PM/QM and customer’s installed base
- Guidance for Field Service in trouble shootings by analysis at system level as well as direct service at machines in installed base
- Training for internal and external personnel
- Feasibility check for fulfillment of SLM machine upgrade requests
- Risk assessment within (safety related) Technical Product Notifications
- Self-contained specialization into dedicated topics and problems
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of engineering e.g. Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering or a comparable completed training
- Knowledge or experience in the field of metallurgy, welding, or optics; experiences in SLM or L-PBF processes are advantageous
- Interest and resilience solving technical problems in partially unknown fields
- Great analytical and conceptional capabilities combined with a customer focused way of working
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Your excellent communication skills as well as the ability and willingness to travel globally (approx. 30%) complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:Nikon SLM Solutions AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
Nikon SLM Solutions AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
Nikon SLM Solutions AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist