Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- corporate fitness network Wellpass
- You support the software team with manual and automatic software testing as part of Quality Assurance, for testing of a stand-alone machine control software integrated with different components in additive manufacturing processes
- Establish test plans for releases and support at implementation and review of requirements for testability
- Writing down test procedures for machine-related software products
- Review of the requirements for testability
- Plan and implement automated system testing for desktop or system applications
- Bug tracking in JIRA - bug identification, reporting and tracking for the application(s) developed and used within the organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of computer science or comparable
- Several years of practical experiences in software testing, with awareness of STLC (Software Test Lifecycle) with daily stand-ups and Scrum events in Agile / Kanban projects, set you apart
- Good expertise in working with any test framework (Ranorex, Selenium, etc.) and experience in the field of .NET / WPF
- Experience with different test forms (unit, integration, system) as well as design and implementation of test procedures
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Azure)
- You are self-motivated and team-oriented with very good language skills in English
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist