System Engineer Series Production (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- corporate benefits
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:You get to play a part in improving our most successful product lines within a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) framework. In an agile and dynamic environment, you will translate product management requirements into stable, reliable, and profitable technical solutions that add great value to our customers.
- Analysis and validation of requirements and improvement coming from machine operation in the field
- Architecture of systems and subsystems, as well as breaking down system requirements into executable tasks
- Establish systems qualification plan and procedure for sustaining product upgrade / modification
- Support certification activities of system modifications and enhancements
- Managing engineering change requests (HW/SW)
- Act as main contact for technical questions in projects concerning serial production
- Ensure robust and reliable machine design and prepare for system validation and testing
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in the field of engineering (Industrial, Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical)
- 2+ years of proven experience in system engineering in a corporate environment
- Your experience in requirements analysis, architecture design, systems integration, testing, certification, and technical documentation sets you apart
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions as well as anticipate potential industrialization issues and address design in advance to overcome them
- Experience with Polarion, Doors or similar requirements management tools is beneficial
- Your experience in the preparation of P&IDs, CAD tools, as well as fluent communication skills in English complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist