Team Lead Field Service (m/f/d)
- Published: 18.09.2023
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- Management of all service technicians in the DACH area
- Customer interaction
- Management of service, 1st level support team and dispatching team
- Pro-actively addressing business opportunities to customers
- Measure and improve technical availability
- Management of CRM-processes incl. ticket systems
- Establishment of quality management for service activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Successfully completed technical training combined with further training as state-certified technician or master craftsman
- Experiences in technical service operations as well as experiences in a leadership position
- Experience in automotive, aerospace, healthcare, tooling or energy is an advantage
- A high level of quality awareness, one's own initiative and a problem solving working method
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships in a diverse team
- Very good communication skills in English and German
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist