Technical Writer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- The Technical Writer (m/f/d) is responsible for preparing, releasing, and maintaining technical documentation, in particular the operating Instructions as per EU Directive 2006/42/EC, service documentation and customer documentation
- You manage the localization of the SLM products and their documentation for the customer markets, which includes also preparation of paperwork required to show compliance of SLM product versus local laws and/or CE conformity and organize technical documentation translations as appropriate/required
- You are the specialist contact with external technical documentation suppliers with the target to insource core product technical documentation standards know how
- This includes managing of external partners supporting SLM technical documentation
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent certification in the field of engineering, technical communication or similar - 5+ years of work experience is a strong plus
- Technical/Industrial engineering studies in mechanical field or proven experience as editor of technical documentations for leading edge technology products
- Expert knowledge and/or specific training in technical documentation and translations standards as well as XML based Content Management, especially Schema
- You have a general knowledge in safety assessment in machinery safety or other safety critical products, i.e. aerospace or medical applications
- Solid knowledge and/or training with/in European Directive 2006/42/EC
- You preferably have experience in documenting service and maintenance, including calibration and commissioning, activities for highly complex machinery products
- You are fluent in English and have the ability to anticipate potential industrialization issues and address design in advance to overcome them
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist