Technology Developer Optics & Laser Technology (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:You are collaborating with your colleagues (m/f/d) on developing innovative optical system solutions for our Selective Laser Melting machines. This position offers e. g. introducing your own ideas and drafting own projects. You are project manager and hence responsible for advancing corresponding projects. Related tasks may comprise for example:
- Independent development on new and enhanced technologies and solutions mainly in the field of optical systems and laser technology for the application in additive manufacturing
- Planning, management and implementation of technology development projects including technical coordination of project participants
- Plan, perform and interpret results of practical experiments with using test rigs and machines
- Contribute to technology scouting and recognizing trends
- Participation and organization of project meetings with internal and/or external partners
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in engineering, physics or related study directions
- Comprehensive experience in the field of optics and/or laser technology necessary, related professional experience of at least five years is beneficial
- Experience in the area of laser beam deflection systems is advantageous
- Project planning and managing skills as well as experiences in the field of additive manufacturing are beneficial
- Very good language skills in English required, good language skills in German are advantageous
- Scientifically oriented, independent as well as target- and solution-oriented way of working and multidisciplinary technical comprehension are essential
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist