Technology Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:You are collaborating with your colleagues (m/f/d) on developing innovative system solutions for our Selective Laser Melting machines. This position allows you to introduce your own ideas in our inventive development environment. You are Technology Development Engineer (m/f/d) and directly contributing to world leading innovations.
- Independent development of new and enhanced technologies and solutions for Selective Laser Melting SLM® systems
- You implement and support technology development projects including technical coordination of project participants
- Plan, perform and interpret results of practical experiments with using test rigs and SLM® machines
- You contribute to technology scouting and recognize trends
- Furthermore, you participate in and organize project meetings with internal and/or external partners
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics or comparable
- Comprehensive experience in the field of laser powder bed fusion technology and related several years of professional experience are beneficial
- A scientifically oriented, independent as well as target- and solution-oriented working mode and multidisciplinary technical comprehension are essential
- Your very good communication skills in English complete your profile, good language skills in German are advantageous
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist