Product Owner Machine Control Software (m/f/d)
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- As a product owner in our development team, you define new features and technical requirements for our SLM Machine Control software
- You work closely with technology specialists to define functionalities and user stories
- You define the holistic product requirements and derive individual development packages from them
- Moreover, you define the interfaces and interactions of the machine control components with the PLC specialists
- You constantly work on the customer journey and prioritize the product backlog together with product management
- You plan and accompany the introduction of new features and services
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in (business) computer science or a comparable qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product owner, product manager or project manager
- Your experiences in defining and dealing with requirements as well as working with classic waterfall but also agile development methods set you apart
- Independent and structured way of working with a focus on pragmatic solutions
- You are a strong communicator combined with analytical skills, innovative spirit and hands-on mentality
- Fluent language skills in English are a must, German is a plus
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist