Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Published: 24.08.2023
- collective agreement of the chemical industry
- 37,5 hours/week
- 30 days of holiday
- holiday pay
- 13th salary
- mobile work
- company pension plan
- kindergarten subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate fitness network Wellpass
- Realisation, execution and documentation of hardware and software tests on machine and system level based on the requirements
- Performing complex and difficult tests based on minimal documentation
- Building test fixtures and configure test rigs and systems
- Interpreting test data and troubleshooting equipment problems as well as adressing product/design related issues
- Develop SW/HW for the execution of automated and manual tests
- Familiarization with new technologies and knowledge transfer within the development department
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in the field of engineering
- First relevant professional experience, ideally in the field of additive manufacturing
- Good knowledge in data analysis & programming as well as good skills in root cause identification
- You are an excellent communicator and teamplayer
- Your hands-on mentality sets you apart and very good language skills in English as well as good language skills in German complete your profile
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 600 employees from over 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist