Working Student for Internal Manufacturing and Services (m/f/d)
- Published: 01.03.2023
- Practically oriented studies with integration into the operational process
- Insight into versatile and responsible fields of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Diverse and global organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- Cooperation and collaboration at eye level in a positive working atmosphere
- Modern structures with individual development opportunities
- mobile work
- Great permanent placement opportunities
POSITION DESCRIPTION:This position is working within the Internal Manufacturing and Services division at SLM Solutions.
- You will assist the production engineering team with digitalisation projects, both in the manufacturing process and in health and safety fields
- You will oversee manufacturing projects, including planning manufacturing, post-processing and reporting steps
- You will collaborate with operators and engineers to formalise part quality reporting
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of manufacturing or mechanical engineering (or similar)
- You bring a can-do attitude and are motivated to work within a team
- Fluency in both written and spoken German, fluency in English is an advantage
- You have a desire to work in the Additive Manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power platform and SQL are an advantage
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist