Working Student or Internship Development Projects Management (m/f/d)
- Practically oriented studies with integration into the operational process
- Insight into versatile and responsible fields of activity in a fast growing and international company
- Diverse and global organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- Cooperation and collaboration at eye level in a positive working atmosphere
- Modern structures with individual development opportunities
- Great permanent placement opportunities
- You will be part of our daily project team and will have the chance to give your own input and drive the change
- You will support and supervise technical product developments
- Furthermore you prepare and present management presentations
- Cost calculations and tracking the project budget are part of your tasks
- Moreover you adjust templates for business calculations and management meetings as well as support surveys
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of industrial engineering, engineering or business administration with focus on project management; being familiar with agile project management is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and good communication skills in German and English
- Confidence in using the common MS-Office programs
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Analytical mindset and strategic way of working
- You are interested in a long-term activity as a working student? Apply now!
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE:We offer you a versatile and responsible scope of duties in a global business. You can expect colleagues on an equal footing, flat hierarchies, a strong team spirit and a "can do" working atmosphere.
We like to describe ourselves as a company with a start-up atmosphere, because with us you get the best of both worlds: a dynamic, future-oriented work environment with the advantages of a corporation.
We are a company of diversity, tolerance and openness. That is why we want people of all ages and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations and identities, ethnic origins, nationalities and genders to find their employer in us.
Do you want to change the future of additive manufacturing and become part of our success story?
WHO WE ARE:SLM Solutions Group AG is one of the world's leading companies in additive manufacturing. Our Selective Laser Melting machines enable the fast, reliable and cost-effective production of high-quality metal components. With our more than 500 employees from 25 nations, we are revolutionizing additive manufacturing and are a partner at eye level for our renowned customers, e.g. from the aerospace industry, the energy sector, healthcare or the automotive sector.
SLM Solutions Group AG is headquartered in Lübeck, Germany, with offices in China, France, India, Italy, Singapore and the United States.
HOW TO APPLY:Apply directly with your CV via our online application tool. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by e-mail.
We look forward to your application.
You have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Your HR Recruiting Team
SLM Solutions Group AG
- Frau Inken Schmidt
- Talent Acquisition Specialist